Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am a terrible blogger and have not posted in forever!  that is why I leave the blogging to you ladies and I just design jewelry instead.

I do have a few updates...so here it goes:

(1) My jewelry was worn by the gorgeous Katie Cazorla of the "Painted Nail" (and the great tv show the "Nail Files") to the Video Music Awards!  I still can not believe that three pieces of my jewelry (necklace, ring and bracelet) walked down the red carpet!  Big, huge, giant thank you to Katie for trusting me to design here some fabulous jewelry!



(2) Cult Nails Clairvoyant (formally known as Unicorn Puke) nail polish will be available on the website this weekend!  For those of you who have not seen this amazing polish....here is what it looks like in jewelry


(3) I am having a Black Friday Sale for all who follow me on Twitter or my blog :0)  Use the code FRIDAY for 25% off your entire order!

(4) I wanted to thank all of you who reached out to me when my husband was let go from his job this week.  It was a total shock and heartbreaking that his company let him go the week of Thanksgiving and a month before Christmas!  I was devastated when it happened but you were all amazing to reach out by phone, email and twitter to me.  I am truly blessed to have amazing friends and customers!  I am very thankful for all of you - thank you!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!! 

xoxo,

 
GingerKittyDesigns 

3 comments:

  1. I stopped to find your beautiful blog. It's amazingly simple and frank. Great creation of imaginative jewelries . Best wishes for holidays. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracey, sweetie *HUGS* I am SO SO sorry! You know that we are in the same boat here SO if you ever need a ear to listen (or virtual shoulder to cry on) I am here for you!

    It will be ok. After 6 weeks of unemployment, my husband got 3 calls in a day, his first interview is tomorrow. If your husband would like to talk to a guy who understands, just send an email to my addy and my husband would be more than happy to give him some tips. We're not out of the clear yet, but my friends have made this SO much easier.

    You are so awesome--you deserve every blessing to come your way. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers--please keep me updated!! *more hugs*

    ReplyDelete